Contact Lenses in Fayetteville, NC
Village Eye Care offers a wide selection of contact lenses including disposable soft contact, bifocal/multifocal, toric, and colored lenses to residents of Fayetteville and Ft. Bragg. Whether you wear daily, weekly or monthly disposables, or conventional (vial) lenses, check out our selection of lenses that fit your needs.
A good contact lens fit starts with a thorough eye exam by the leading Fayetville eye doctors, to ensure the most up-to-date prescription and rule out any pre-existing conditions that could interfere with contact lens wear.
We will determine the best fitting lens based on your lifestyle needs, the shape and health of your eye. In most cases, you'll have the opportunity to try lenses on the same day as your exam. You can even go home with a few samples before making a final decision.
We follow up the initial fitting and then make any necessary changes in fit or materials to get you the best possible fit. We teach all our patients proper contact lens care and also possible consequences if proper care is not taken. Then we continue with long-term follow-up to monitor the condition of the lenses and to ensure that proper hygiene is being maintained.
Call Your Fayetteville Eye Doctor for Your Eye Exam Today!
- If you need correction for presbyopia but dislike the idea of bifocal eyeglasses, you have many contact lens options. Visit our Fayetteville office for bifocal and multifocal contacts.
- These rigid lenses aren’t as popular or well-known as soft lenses, but they offer the advantages of durability, crisp vision and high oxygen permeability.
- Challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia, keratoconus and dry eyes needn’t be a barrier to contact lens wear, but they do require more time and patience.
- “I can’t wear soft contacts; I have astigmatism.” This once-true statement is now simply a myth.
- CXL is a new effective treatment for Keratoconus