Welcome to Village Eye Care
Looking for an Eye Doctor in Fayetteville or Ft. Bragg?
At Village Eye Care, we believe in looking at the big picture when it comes to your eye health, so we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history and your vision needs. Doctors Arcolano and Vaughan know that getting the right prescription involves balancing several factors, including clear eyesight, visual efficiency and your ability to process visual information seamlessly. Whether you need a routine eye examination, an eyeglasses fitting, choosing suitable frames or treatment for eye disease (such as glaucoma or macular degeneration) or eye surgery (such as LASIK or cataract surgery), our optometrists will provide you with advice, options and follow up.
Village Eye Care (previously Tallywood Opometric) has been serving Fayetteville and Fort Bragg, North Carolina for over 25 years. Please visit our new office for quality eye care you’ve come to trust.
Schedule an appointment with us to see how we can help you get the best prescription for your eyes. We accept many insurance plans including: Tricare, BlueCross/Blue Shield of NC, Medicare, NC HealthChoice, and Medicaid.
Our Eye Doctor, Dr. Vaughan, Answers Your Questions About Dry Eye Syndrome
What can cause the symptoms of Dry Eye Syndrome (DES)?
Here are some factors that may contribute to these symptoms:
- As a part of the natural aging process, especially among women over age 40.
- As a side effect of many medications, such as antihistamines, antidepressants, certain blood pressure medicines, Parkinson’s medications and birth control pills.
- Because you live in a dry, dusty or windy climate with low humidity.
Dry Eye Info
Fayetteville, NC 28304
- Phone: (910) 423-8600
- Fax: (910) 484-1333
- Monday:9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday:9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday:12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday:9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday:9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.