How do I decide what eyewear is right for me? That decision is about so much more than seeing well; it's a declaration about you. Your preference affects how you see the world as much as how you want to be seen by others. But, with a huge selection of styles to choose from, finding the right style for you and your way of life can be intimidating.
Our team at Village Eye Care is happy to help you discover the most appropriate fit for your specific needs and explain how various lenses and frames will affect your vision. They will also help you to narrow your search to enable you to find the fit, look, and also practicality you need from your glasses.
We carry a huge variety of eyeglasses, contact lenses and designer frames, not to mention sunglasses. We also have cutting edge European and American fashion eyewear in a myriad of colors and styles, as well as materials such as titanium, stainless steel and plastic.
- The eye doctors at Village Eye Care recommend a variety of contact lenses. We stock a large inventory of thousands of diagnostic soft, toric (for astigmatism), bifocal, and colored contacts lenses to help us find the lenses most suitable for you. We often have patients return for a progress check within a week or two of getting a new type of contact lens so we can be certain it is performing as expected. We also prescribe rigid gas permeable contacts lenses. These include the new custom-designed WAVE contacts that are precisely based on your corneal topography data.
- Sports glasses, Protective eyewear, SCUBA diving... we can help you with glasses for your specific needs.
- We carry a large variety of top designer frames for both eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- Whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Get tips on caring for your lenses and frames and learn about the benefits of bifocals, progressives, high index lenses and prescription sunglasses.
- Today’s eyeglass lens treatments make a real difference in what you see, and what you don’t see. Scratches, glare, ultraviolet rays—all are potential hazards to healthy sight that can be minimized or eliminated by a lens treatment.
- Transitions Optical, Inc. has developed the world's most advanced photochromic lens technology—the ability of a lens to darken in the presence of invisible UV light. Transitions lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eye care professionals worldwide.
- We are excited to share a new community page. A place to share our most popular frames.